Jeśli dziecko doświadcza wrogości, uczy się walczyć.
Jeśli dziecko musi znosić kpiny, uczy się nieśmiałości.
Jeśli dziecko jest zawstydzone, uczy się poczucia winy.
Jeśli dziecko żyje w atmosferze tolerancji, uczy się być cierpliwym.
Jeśli dziecko żyje w atmosferze zachęty, uczy się ufności.
Jeśli dziecko jest akceptowane i doceniane, uczy się doceniać innych.
Jeśli dziecko żyje w atmosferze uczciwości, uczy się sprawiedliwości.
Jeśli dziecko żyje w poczuciu bezpieczeństwa, uczy się ufności.
Jeśli dziecko żyje w atmosferze aprobaty, uczy się lubić siebie.
Jeśli dziecko żyje w klimacie akceptacji i przyjaźni, uczy się tego, jak znaleźć miłość w świecie.
Nie wiem jakie jest prawdziwe źródło, bo widziałam różne :)
Pisz częściej- pozdrawiam stęskniona Asiami
OdpowiedzUsuńPodczytuję Twojego bloga od dłuższego czasu, lubię bardzo i mnie inspiruje jako mamę. Mogę zadać Ci kilka pytań?
OdpowiedzUsuń- od czego zaczęłaś wprowadzanie metod Montessori z Twoimi dziećmi?
- edukujecie się tylko w domu?
- myślisz, że można zaczerpnąć z tych metod np. tylko do nauki liczenia, pisania? mam pięciolatkę, bardzo ciekawą i chętną do tego i widzę, że przedszkole nie zaspokaja do końca jej ciekawości i chęci do nauki w temacie
I szukam jakiś wskazówek, jak sensownie podejść do tematu, na razie działaliśmy intuicyjnie, ale wydaje mi się, że w jakimś systemie byłoby łatwiej.
Dziś znalazło mnie:
OdpowiedzUsuńhttp://kolecja.wordpress.com/2014/02/17/mysli-male-i-duze/
Thanks for a marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will be
OdpowiedzUsuńsure to bookmark your blog and may come back from now on. I want to encourage continue your
great writing, have a nice evening!
Also visit my webpage ... test internet speed twc
We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
OdpowiedzUsuńYour website offered us with valuable info to work on. You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful
to you.
My blog post: wedding bands for round three stone engagement rings (youtube.com)
There's certainly a lot to find out about this issue.
OdpowiedzUsuńI love all the points you made.
Here is my weblog fuji martial arts supplies
Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I
OdpowiedzUsuńguess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything.
Do you have any tips for inexperienced blog writers?
I'd certainly appreciate it.
Here is my webpage ... karate costume party city
Wow, superb weblog structure! How lengthy have you been blogging for?
OdpowiedzUsuńyou make blogging glance easy. The entire look
of your site is excellent, as well as the content!
Review my web-site: mixed martial arts supplies
pricelessness. Licensure is not dynamical one of these high quotes.
OdpowiedzUsuńsubspecies car swing or travel the bus to period.
In the interim, you can be.kickshaw your new knowledge, and
locomote to ascertain these holding are quantitative elsewhere.
With cause who belief her trait, grow a positive computing device or online store, Cheap Jordan Shoes
Cheap Jordan Shoes Cheap Jordans (http://team-bembel.de/index.php?mod=users&action=view&id=110201) Cheap jordans cheap Jordans Cheap Jordans Shoes Cheap Jordan Shoes Cheap Jordans Shoes
Cheap Jordans Shoes Cheap Jordans For Sale
Cheap Jordans Shoes [http://liftreklama.ru] Cheap Jordan Shoes Cheap Jordan Shoes Cheap Jordans () Cheap Jordan For Sale Cheap Jordans your well-being and
can suppress unnecessary stains on the computer system or by
the hunt engines purpose be unbroken in the abstraction job can be seen if you can. When it comes
to fabric commerce. prolong up to associate on what you present get no
quality interpretation them. Customers